Our department buildings may be closed but our department is still open and accepting applications for the last few places on our range of graduate courses for the forthcoming 2020-2021 academic year. If you’re yet to apply to one of the following courses, it’s not too late. We will be accepting applications until the courses are full, with all our admissions processes fully operating by online means.
Interviews for all courses are now being held virtually instead of in person. For more information about this and other changes to the admissions process related to the coronavirus, please visit the main University website here.
The following courses are still open and accepting applications:
- MSc Educational Assessment (part time)
- PGCE Modern Foreign Languages (French, German with French, French with German, French with Spanish, Spanish with French, Mandarin) (full time)
For more information about these courses and relevant contact details, see the pages on our website here. Everything you need to know about making an application is available on the University of Oxford website here. If after reading this information you still have questions, please get in touch with us.
We regret that the remainder of our Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ PGCE courses are now full for 2020-2021. Admissions for entry in the 2021-2022 academic year will be accepted from October 2020; you can find out how to apply on the University of Oxford website here. Generous bursaries are available for these courses (up to £28,000 in some cases). You can find more information about them here. If after reading this information you require further assistance, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DPhil Education (full time and part time)
- PGCE Biology
- PGCE Chemistry
- PGCE English
- PGCE Geography
- PGCE History
- PGCE Mathematics
- PGCE Physics
- PGCE Religious Education
- MSc Applied Linguistics for Language Teaching (part time)
- MSc Learning and Teaching (part time)
- MSc Applied Linguistics for Second Language Acquisition (full time)
- MSc Education – Child Development and Education (full time)
- MSc Education – Comparative and International Education (full time)
- MSc Education – Higher Education (full time)
- MSc Education – Research Design and Methodology (full time and part time)
- MSc Teacher Education (part time)
Closure of these courses is solely a reflection of the fact that all available places have been filled; we have not made any temporary closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Applications for all our courses for the 2021-2022 academic year can be made from October 2020. Please continue to check our website for more information.
The latest official COVID-19-related advice for applicants and offer holders, as set by the University, can be accessed here.