- BA (HONS) English Language and Linguistics, York St. John University, UK.
- MSc. Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition, St. Cross College, University of Oxford, UK.
- MSc. Education Research Methodology, St. Edmund Hall, University of Oxford, UK.
- D.Phil. Education, St. Edmund Hall, University of Oxford, UK.
Charlotte’s research work and interests include:
- Child literacy development through early remedial literacy intervention
- Language and literacy development in EAL (ELL/ESL/Language minority) children
- The role of technical and communication devices in improving child literacy skills
- Parental engagement and home learning environment
- Language development in individuals with profound autism