Louise has over 30 years of experience in Primary Education and her career includes:
• Research Project Manager at the University of Oxford
• Head of Every Child Counts at Edge Hill University
• School Improvement Adviser and Primary Strategy Manager
• Primary Mathematics Consultant
• Senior Leadership in Primary Schools
She has also been:
• a member of ACME Outer Circle (Advisory Committee for Mathematics Education)
• a member of the National Numeracy Forum
• a presenter at the World Association of Lesson Study Conference in 2012 and 2016
Louise is a published children’s author of the series of books about Martha the Mathemagician where stories are used to develop mathematical concepts.
- Dunn, Matthews and Dowrick (2010), Numbers Count: developing a national approach to early intervention, in Issues in Teaching Numeracy in Primary Schools, Berkshire: Open University Press.