New Honorary Fellows announced
Monday, November 25, 2019
We are delighted to announce the appointment of six new Honorary Fellows to the department.
Honorary Fellows provide a significant level of contribution to the department in the forms of mentorship, teaching, supervision, collaborative research and/or professional practice, grant application, ambassadorship, examination, assessment and development of the academic programmes.
The four Honorary Research Fellows joining the department are:
- Joanna McIntyre, Deputy Head of School, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Nottingham
- Ebru Kaya, Associate Professor of Science Education at Bogazici University, Turkey
- Jill Porter formerly Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, University of Reading
- Linda Woodhead MBE, Distinguished Professor of Religion and Society at Lancaster University and a Director of the Institute of Social Futures at Lancaster University
The two Honorary Norham Fellows joining the department are:
- Helen Carasso, inspector, British Accreditation Council and Associate of the Centre for Skills, Knowledge and Organisational Performance education.ox.ac.uk/people/helen-carasso/
- Margaret Mulholland, specialist in inclusivity and Special Educational Needs